L][Deimos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 interlude server

+8
Allocen
Biggie
Sickly
Saman7a
HeLL
ArterionGR
brok3n
[hgm]syo
12 posters

About daggers.

[hgm]syo
    [hgm]syo
    [HGM]
    [HGM]

About daggers. Empty About daggers.

Post  [hgm]syo Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 am

Omfg ppl. Sometimes i have the feeling that you only know how to cry. I know most of you are Pros and all and DON'T like to lose. But come on.
    Most of you say that daggers hit A LOT.. well i have played with daggers on many servers... specially on gracia servers. There daggers hit 7k+ if you know how to play and can kill char in 1 hit. Here its a bit different. I have tested the dagger dmg... with random dagger from the server (with +16 and full boss jewels) he hited me 1k on front and little more than 2k crt. OK its not that much is it? On the back its a bit different the retail dmg is x3 (if I'm not wrong) so its normal that they hit MORE with backstab than with other skills. If some one hit you 2k dmg his crt should be around 5k.
    brok3n

About daggers. Empty Re: About daggers.

Post  brok3n Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:57 am

[hgm]syo wrote:Omfg ppl. Sometimes i have the feeling that you only know how to cry. I know most of you are Pros and all and DON'T like to lose. But come on.
    Most of you say that daggers hit A LOT.. well i have played with daggers on many servers... specially on gracia servers. There daggers hit 7k+ if you know how to play and can kill char in 1 hit. Here its a bit different. I have tested the dagger dmg... with random dagger from the server (with +16 and full boss jewels) he hited me 1k on front and little more than 2k crt. OK its not that much is it? On the back its a bit different the retail dmg is x3 (if I'm not wrong) so its normal that they hit MORE with backstab than with other skills. If some one hit you 2k dmg his crt should be around 5k.
    so u say its normal 5.5k dmg in 3k pdef? ok then let it be a dagger server Omfg
    ArterionGR
    ArterionGR

Post  ArterionGR Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 am

No.
    It never was x3 from the back.
    The only thought was to increase the power more than the deadly blow.
    Which means if deadly blow does 2k dmg... backstab should do 2.4k...
    I am playing daggers since C1 times... so trust me.

It is so wrong for the backstab to do x3 dmg. maybe it should be x1.2 but not x3 omfg...

But... that's the cost for playing at java servers...
    brok3n

Post  brok3n Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:23 am

they hit me 2k per blow.. deadly /lethal and 4k backstub from front.. and i have 3k p def THATS NOT POSSIBLE jesus
    [hgm]syo
    [hgm]syo
    [HGM]
    [HGM]

Post  [hgm]syo Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:09 pm

ok so... if we lower the dmg to 2k max. do you have any idea how many ppl will start crying again? Its not easy to make EVERYONE happy. Will do what we can in the near future.
    HeLL

Post  HeLL Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Daggers are good, with an mage you can kill an dagger [ pro mage ]
    Saman7a
    Saman7a
    Strong
    Strong

Post  Saman7a Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 am

10K P DEF DAGER GET MY ALL CP HP WITH 1 LETHAL U LIKE THAT?
    I DON'T THINK THAT IS NORMAL
    Sickly
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  Sickly Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 am

ok,all know that daggers and archers are OP in all IL servers,BUT here they can use IC and tattoo nighmarish,then 2k hp/cp/mp more and a lot of more p.def from IC,this makes then unkillables in 1vs1....think in remove nighmarish tattoo and do something with IC in daggers/archers
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 am

Just take a look at sub's that people take.. 70% of newbies are subed in AW or TH! Why? Because it's the easiest way to own other chars. Look, they are like tanks.. A lot of M.def & P.def.. Attack speed is outstanding (if u ask me, that's the main problem with this class).. And they crit you with 2,000+ damage! How can we pwn them? I've got passive Shield on my weapon, my class is Overlord.. with my debuffs, Passive Shield and a bad ass P.def.. I can't pwn them. Now you tell me what's right and what's wrong..

Peace, Biggie.
    Allocen

Post  Allocen Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 am

Biggie wrote:Just take a look at sub's that people take.. 70% of newbies are subed in AW or TH! Why? Because it's the easiest way to own other chars. Look, they are like tanks.. A lot of M.def & P.def.. Attack speed is outstanding (if u ask me, that's the main problem with this class).. And they crit you with 2,000+ damage! How can we pwn them? I've got passive Shield on my weapon, my class is Overlord.. with my debuffs, Passive Shield and a bad ass P.def.. I can't pwn them. Now you tell me what's right and what's wrong..

Peace, Biggie.

one mage can kill easy daggers!!!
    i can kill daggers easy but many daggers can kill ! now its better then before! Gm's cant make them with 700 dmg!
    Go learn your chars and then go for pvp's! But i m saying they arent overpower! the problem is about attack speed nothing more! the dmg's are good
    Allocen

Post  Allocen Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 am

Allocen wrote:
    Biggie wrote:Just take a look at sub's that people take.. 70% of newbies are subed in AW or TH! Why? Because it's the easiest way to own other chars. Look, they are like tanks.. A lot of M.def & P.def.. Attack speed is outstanding (if u ask me, that's the main problem with this class).. And they crit you with 2,000+ damage! How can we pwn them? I've got passive Shield on my weapon, my class is Overlord.. with my debuffs, Passive Shield and a bad ass P.def.. I can't pwn them. Now you tell me what's right and what's wrong..

Peace, Biggie.

i can kill daggers easy but many daggers can kill me too ! now its better then before! Gm's cant make them with 700 dmg!
    Go learn your char and then go for pvp's! But i'm not saying that they arent overpower! the problem is about attack speed nothing more! the dmg's are good

Sickly
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  Sickly Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:49 am

i make sub adventurer and the dmg is normal,1k to fighters and 1.2-1.5k to mages,adventurer and wind riders are balanced! but the problem is Abyss Walker,they hit 2x or 3x dmg than adven and wind riders,fix AWs and all will be fine!
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 am

Allocen wrote:

Peace, Biggie.

i can kill daggers easy but many daggers can kill ! now its better then before! Gm's cant make them with 700 dmg!
    Go learn your chars and then go for pvp's! But i m saying they arent overpower! the problem is about attack speed nothing more! the dmg's are good

Go learn your chars? You gotta be mad! I'm playing one of the hardest & the best chars there is in Lineage ][, and believe me.. I know how to play OL! Twisted Evil AW are bugged, and so is your lethal skill. We all know that.. so I really don't know why are you making fool of.. us or yourself. affraid
    IshowtimeI
    IshowtimeI
    PvP Master
    PvP Master

Post  IshowtimeI Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm

there are some mage kill me and there are daggers kill me its about items + Active - passive skills !!!!
    Psixaki
    Psixaki

Post  Psixaki Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:25 am

Yeah it's all about skills. I play dagger and some mages can kill me.
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  ObnoxiouS Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 am

=))) well guess what biggie ..all you can do is complain...coz ur l2 skills suck...all day long u post on forum how dagger noobs do this and that but why dont u spend some time learning hot to play...just stfu and gtfo if u dont like it...coz in my opinion a mage can pwn every single class if player smart ...even a lame ass OL like you could kill a dagger...but u should train with gremlins...
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 am

You know what.. i guess you're right. Daggers aren't overpower, we just don't know how to play L][.

Have fun owning sunshine! Very Happy
    N3bunu
    Strong
    Strong

Post  N3bunu Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 pm

stop crying , if they nerf daggers tbey should nerf archers after , then archers and daggers will cry cuz they wont kill mages so they should nerf mages. every class have their ups and downs and btw daggers have a minus cuz bluff is not working.
    IshowtimeI
    IshowtimeI
    PvP Master
    PvP Master

Post  IshowtimeI Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:46 am

hahaahah +1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content