L][Deimos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 interlude server

+18
Saman7a
Manifesto
gLoOm
Koronozn
TwisTy
Chassy
whitelife
Sickly
calin_beu
Dunduks
Apollonia
eustach3
seizo123
ObnoxiouS
PsychO
FedEx
Biggie
[GA]ushak
22 posters

About Server

[GA]ushak
    [GA]ushak
    [Game Advisor]
    [Game Advisor]

About Server Empty About Server

Post  [GA]ushak Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:49 am

server will be soon with working Olympiad, pvp/pk colors, and many many new stuff Cool
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

About Server Empty Re: About Server

Post  Biggie Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 am

[GA]ushak wrote:server will be soon with working Olympiad, pvp/pk colors, and many many new stuff Cool

I hope you didn't set up any CUSTOM shit.. Evil or Very Mad
    FedEx
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  FedEx Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:19 am

yee.. no custom items
    PsychO
    PsychO

About Server Empty When will be on?

Post  PsychO Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:30 am

When server will be on? :-?
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  ObnoxiouS Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:41 am

:O new stuff like what?dude....come on...no new suff the old ones are good affraid
    i dont even have items +16.You realy shouldnt change the server...or many players will leave the server...like i will... confused
    PsychO
    PsychO

Post  PsychO Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:45 am

(O.o)
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:09 am

ObnoxiouS wrote::O new stuff like what?dude....come on...no new suff the old ones are good affraid
    i dont even have items +16.You realy shouldnt change the server...or many players will leave the server...like i will... confused

yeah, you don't have +16 items.. hahaha Smile the best joke i've hear the past week rabbit thanks for the laugh obnox Razz

but i agree with you.. if i will see any custom shit items.. i won't start playing..
    seizo123

About Server Empty SeizOFTW

Post  seizo123 Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:11 am

Dude can you tell us when the server will be on? :S
    seizo123

About Server Empty SeizOFTW

Post  seizo123 Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 am

you should open the server today :S guys i am right ? Surprised
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  ObnoxiouS Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 am

Biggie wrote:
    ObnoxiouS wrote::O new stuff like what?dude....come on...no new suff the old ones are good affraid

yeah, you don't have +16 items.. hahaha Smile the best joke i've hear the past week rabbit thanks for the laugh obnox Razz

but i agree with you.. if i will see any custom shit items.. i won't start playing..
    =))) so u say..i have full +16...flash news...only my wep and uper body are full +16 ..the rest of my items are +10 ask everyone includin the gms, i dont even have skills enchanted.....thats how ive been owning u and ur clan untill now and thats what ill wear untill ill get my ass kicked..then ill start enchanting gears and skils and get auguments...
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:47 am

ObnoxiouS wrote:
    Biggie wrote:

=))) so u say..i have full +16...flash news...only my wep and uper body are full +16 ..the rest of my items are +10 ask everyone includin the gms, i dont even have skills enchanted.....thats how ive been owning u and ur clan untill now and thats what ill wear untill ill get my ass kicked..then ill start enchanting gears and skils and get auguments...

interesting.. and u say your class isn't bugged? hahah, now that's a real news splash bro. Or are u so pro at clicking your 4 skills? (Lethal, Deadly, Backstab and Critical blow). You really must be skilled to know how to use that skills dudee.. Now you really owned yourself. bounce alien cat pale pig @ @ Like a Star @ heaven What a Face I love you I love you Arrow Idea
    eustach3
    eustach3

Post  eustach3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 am

Keep on topic guys... anyway the more interesting is you dont have critical blow on IL genius
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  ObnoxiouS Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:53 am

well if im as bugged as u say and as noob as u say...how come i pwn all daggers in ur clan?...guess they are not as bugged as i am
    seizo123

About Server Empty about server

Post  seizo123 Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:59 am

Guys stop SPAM! Anyone knows when server will be on?
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 am

ObnoxiouS wrote:well if im as bugged as u say and as noob as u say...how come i pwn all daggers in ur clan?...guess they are not as bugged as i am

who said that you pwn all the daggers in my clan? you can't pwn them if your gear is not +16.. there is no logic. and if you can.. please tell me how you do it, because no fcking way that you can press 4 skills better than all the rest. do i smell a maxcheater around here? and sry about the critical blow.. i've never was a dagger boy tongue

you're right.. drop this talk and let's go back to the real thing.

so when is the server coming up? Twisted Evil
    Apollonia
    Apollonia
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  Apollonia Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 am

Biggie wrote:
    ObnoxiouS wrote:well if im as bugged as u say and as noob as u say...how come i pwn all daggers in ur clan?...guess they are not as bugged as i am

who said that you pwn all the daggers in my clan? you can't pwn them if your gear is not +16.. there is no logic. and if you can.. please tell me how you do it, because no fcking way that you can press 4 skills better than all the rest. do i smell a maxcheater around here? and sry about the critical blow.. i've never was a dagger boy tongue

biggie stop cry for everething! because someone cant die doesnt mean is a cheater or smith w/e

Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 am

Apollonia wrote:
    Biggie wrote:

biggie stop cry for everething! because someone cant die doesnt mean is a cheater or smith w/e

I'm not crying lawl, im just talking about the pro daggers. Well tell me the logic then PLEASE.. if he's not fully +16, how can he pwn all the others daggers? With 1 active and 1 passive ofc.. cmon sherlock holmes, answer me.
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  ObnoxiouS Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 am

Tell me one single player from ur clan that can kill me, not neccesarly a dagger...im no invincible or something, but you invite all the players that spawn inlvl zone in ur clan...and now..if ur not many..u can kill...always come with 2 bishops...killing players 1 by 1..but u were never better than us...so stfu and gtfo
    Apollonia
    Apollonia
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  Apollonia Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 am

Biggie is alway cry for everething! because he doesnt like to losse thats why he cry all time
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  ObnoxiouS Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 am

well..u cant win if u cant play...spending more time on the forum tha in the game doesnt bring u pvp's
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 am

ObnoxiouS wrote:Tell me one single player from ur clan that can kill me, not neccesarly a dagger...im no invincible or something, but you invite all the players that spawn inlvl zone in ur clan...and now..if ur not namy..u can kill...always come with 2 bishops...killing players 1 by 1..but u were never better than us...so stfu and gtfo

TELL ME THE LOGIC.. IF YOU DON'T HAVE +16 GEAR, AND WITH 1 ACTIVE AND 1 PASSIVE.. HOW CAN YOU PWN ANOTHER DAGGER WHO IS +16? YOU CAN'T YOU DUMB ASS! SO THERE IS ONLY 1 ANSWER TO THIS.. MAXCHEATERS.COM! YOU REALLY UPSET ME NOW M*THER F*CKER! NOW STFU, AND IF YOU ARE USING MAXCHEATERS SUPPORT, I PROMESS YOU, THAT YOU WILL GET BUSTED!

NOW DROP THIS LAME TOPIC!!!!!
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 am

ObnoxiouS wrote:well..u cant win if u cant play...spending more time on the forum tha in the game doesnt bring u pvp's

You really are dumb! YOU'VE GOT ONLY 4 SKILL TO USE.. SO THERE IS NO ART OF PLAYING A DAGGER! We will see in OLY who can play his class better, don't worry about that. Suspect
    Apollonia
    Apollonia
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  Apollonia Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:29 am

w/e
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  ObnoxiouS Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:29 am

so thats it...u cant understand a dagger...this class is only 4 skills to you?and ur a damn pro..."we will see in oly..."?i play oly just for hero...and i dont realy need hero coz i never go pvp on main class, hero weps suck and i dont have hero skills on sub...im not sure if i want hero if i think about it...and if thats all you got on me...ur going down kid...you got no chance!
    [GA]ushak
    [GA]ushak
    [Game Advisor]
    [Game Advisor]

Post  [GA]ushak Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:43 am

guys relax, daggers now are fixed too... no more "this is dagger server..sux" Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 am