L][Deimos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 interlude server

3 posters

Cant login

linken

Cant login Empty Cant login

Post  linken Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 pm

I deleted my old system folder,extracted the patch on my desctop , pick up the files and moved them to my l2 folder."yes to all" and finish.When i star l2 i get this

2010.7.24 22:14:28
    CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1804 MHz with 895MB RAM
    Video : ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 (6660)

Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL). Please delete your Option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- CreateDevice <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I didnt found any Option.ini file in my system folder and i searched it with the normal search program.I found it and delete it and i get the same error. Any help ?
    [GA]ushak
    [GA]ushak
    [Game Advisor]
    [Game Advisor]

Cant login Empty Re: Cant login

Post  [GA]ushak Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 am

linken wrote:I deleted my old system folder,extracted the patch on my desctop , pick up the files and moved them to my l2 folder."yes to all" and finish.When i star l2 i get this

Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL). Please delete your Option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- CreateDevice <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I didnt found any Option.ini file in my system folder and i searched it with the normal search program.I found it and delete it and i get the same error. Any help ?

try to install new drivers, if don't help uninstall and install lineage 2 client..
    [MMO]XenoMorph
    [MMO]XenoMorph
    [MMORPG]
    [MMORPG]

Post  [MMO]XenoMorph Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:18 am

linken wrote:I deleted my old system folder,extracted the patch on my desctop , pick up the files and moved them to my l2 folder."yes to all" and finish.When i star l2 i get this

Delete options.ini or replace it with new one

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:50 pm