L][Deimos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 interlude server

5 posters

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server.

Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Empty Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server.

Post  Biggie Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello.

After some hours of playing on your server, me and all the other players, noticed that archers and daggers are overpowered! We cannot denial that fact. I'm suppose to give you an example/proof, right? Well, here we go..

Screen shot number one:

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Shot00002

I was on my SpellSinger class when some random, not even fully +16 archer crits me with +/-3,000 dmg..

Screen shot number two:

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Shot00003

As u can see, he can crit me for more than +/-3,000 dmg.. It can go up to +/-4,000 dmg.. Shocked

But O.K, i guess that's acceptable with an Archer vs. SpellSinger situation.. (it's way to hard.. but never mind). I was like; no way, let's bring on my Overlord.. And then ladies and gentlemen, then the real overpower was shown!! Evil or Very Mad

Screen shot number three:

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Shot00004

Just to remind you, Overlords has the biggest P.def from all mage characters!! Now, as you can clearly see, the archer crits me with +/-2,500 dmg, and i'm going +/-250 dmg!! confused Now tell me witch mage can beat that MACHINE??? If Overlord can't kill it, NO-ONE CAN!

I was asking my self, why is this sh1t so unbalanced.. and i realized (with a little help of an friend of mine) that the main problem is in the buff limit and in of course in the overpowered classes. But let's talk about the buffs for a sec, shall we?

Screen shot number four:

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Shot00005

As u can see the archer has 43 buffs. Well isn't it strange that he is an walking tank?? He resist 40% of my attacks and the other 60%'s damage is so low that it's really useless to pvp at all.

We may be mistaking about the buffs, but three thing are for sure.. THE SERVER IS UNBALANCED! PVP IS CORRUPTED! ARCHERS AND DAGGERS ARE OVERPOWERED!!! Now it's your time to shine.. havefun fixing it. Neutral

Sorry for my mistakes in the text.

Regards, Biggie.
    [MMO]XenoMorph
    [MMO]XenoMorph
    [MMORPG]
    [MMORPG]

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Empty Re: Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server.

Post  [MMO]XenoMorph Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 am

tnx for that reporting.. after server restart will be fixed Smile

Magic Critical Up From; 350 to; 450
    Magic P def Up + 100
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Empty Re: Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server.

Post  ObnoxiouS Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:36 am

well..the thing is that u cant play ur damn noob and u dont have custom tatoo...how the hell can u come at pvp without nightmarsh tatoo...and ur buffs...suck
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Empty You dodn't get the point..

Post  Biggie Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:42 am

Ok, I want to thank you for a quick reply.. but you really didn't get the point of it! The problem is not in my or any other class, the problem is in the archer/dagger class! Now I'm posting my last screen shots! If you won't do anything about it.. me and my ally are leaving this server for good! Let's dance..

Screen shot number one:

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Shot00006

Dagger hits me with +/-6,400 dmg confused affraid bounce

Screen shot number two:

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Shot00007

In the upper text I mentioned that the problem is in the buff bar.. Well here is your proof. My attack failed 4x times in a roll, because he's fully buffed. (Arcane, Divine, Dark, Water, Earth, Fire RESIST! - he has all those buffs and more!!! ) drunken

Screen shot number three:

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Shot00008

The coolest thing about mage is, that you can use skill called; "sleep". It's an great "back-up" plan.. But here it's obvious useless to use it. Because? THEY RESIST EVERY SINGLE ATTACK. And about my de-buffs as an Overlord.. they fail at landing in 85% of tries!! silent

Now as I promised, this is my last comment on your forum.. if you won't fix it, you're just gonna have -10 people online, and the other 20 people online will be archers and daggers playing WHO IS BETTER!

Sorry for my mistakes in the text.

Peace, Biggie. Cool
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:50 am

ObnoxiouS wrote:well..the thing is that u cant play ur damn noob and u dont have custom tatoo...how the hell can u come at pvp without nightmarsh tatoo...and ur buffs...suck

1st.) Your flaming is not welcome here.. I would like to talk to your mother, you spoiled child!

2nd.) Nightmare Tattoo only gives you 2,000 CP/HP/MP and some P.def.. But it doesn't makes any difference if your are hitting us with +/-6,000 dmg, does it SUNSHINE?! No

3th.) Where the f*** did you see that dagger pwn an Overlord?? Are you playing L][ for two weeks??

I don't have time to spent for a bug users like yourself.. But I know that it must hurt that the only way you can own.. is by using overpowered classes.

Peace, Biggie. Cool
    [hgm]syo
    [hgm]syo
    [HGM]
    [HGM]

Post  [hgm]syo Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 am

Hello

About you're +/- 6000 dmg QQ

I've made spellholer with +16 DC set with +16 jewels and arcana (fully buffed)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img84/9340/shot00000x.jpg

as you can see my p.def is 2319 and the DMG i take from archar is 2k crt and 423 normal dmg. And now you're like "that's so little.... you must be vs some noob archar with no P.atk."

https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/2eg46s5.jpg

well guess what THAT archar has passive P.Atk on his bow and has 6631 P.atk

And about the mage dmg... well i hit 900+ normal

P.S if you want i can show make screens with spellholer vs dagger?
    ObnoxiouS
    ObnoxiouS
    Really Strong
    Really Strong

Post  ObnoxiouS Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 am

told ya that dude is noob...and wich 10 ppl are gona leave with u, biggie?....in that clan i just see u and some other noob...guess ur just and 40 years old virgin that just spends the time in l2 world, u'll have to talk to my mom, coz im a spioled char...that brings back memories of my teachers...grandpa...Go hard or Go home!!!!

Smell ya!!

Laughing
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Please don't let it be just another archer/dagger server. Empty ..

Post  Biggie Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:38 am

Yes please give me some screen's versus dagger. You really are corrupted, lets all play daggers and archers.. ITS SO FUN! If you want balanced pvp, u'll need to nurf them both..
    [hgm]syo
    [hgm]syo
    [HGM]
    [HGM]

Post  [hgm]syo Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 am

"You really are corrupted, lets all play daggers and archers" why is that? i really wanna know why we are corrupted. And 1 more thing, when you have a problem its ok to post it BUT i don't see the point in QQ spaming.
    [MMO]XenoMorph
    [MMO]XenoMorph
    [MMORPG]
    [MMORPG]

Post  [MMO]XenoMorph Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:48 am

Biggie wrote:Yes please give me some screen's versus dagger. You really are corrupted, lets all play daggers and archers.. ITS SO FUN! If you want balanced pvp, u'll need to nurf them both..

Corrupted?... who is corrupted ? HGM? hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ok.. when u dont like it .. just leave.
    i work 2 weeks on that server and i make it really balanced.. when u cant make good char is not our fault.. if we make everything like ppls want.. we never will make that server GOOD
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 am

You're good at deleting posts.. confused pale alien pirat I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No monkey affraid bounce confused
    [hgm]syo
    [hgm]syo
    [HGM]
    [HGM]

Post  [hgm]syo Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:29 am

You're good at spamming i will give you that :]
    Biggie
    Biggie
    PK Master
    PK Master

Post  Biggie Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:29 pm

No, I just don't give a damn.. =]
    [GA]ushak
    [GA]ushak
    [Game Advisor]
    [Game Advisor]

Post  [GA]ushak Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 pm

bla bla bla... topic locked...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 am